Monday, May 21, 2018

DT Project: Liezel Beyers - Travelers Notebook insert using the Life Abloom Part 2



Hi everyone! Here is my May Tsunami Rose Designs DT project. I used the Life Abloom Part 2 set as well as some postcards and folders by Daisy. I made a TN insert as well as a folder with pockets. I just adore the grunginess of the dark edges of the Part 2 printable!! I inked all my edges with vintage photo and then, to keep going with the grungy look I added a bit of Black Soot and Hickory Smoke. This was particularly helpful where I had had to trim some if the dark edges off. As usual these designs go really well with stamped images and I left lots of space for writing.











Visit DT Leizel at her youtube channel 
didsomebodysaypaper for more inspiration!

~~**~~**~~**~~




TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment