Monday, November 13, 2017

DT Project: Kim Stichler - Fall Junk Journal using various designs

Image may contain: 1 person, flower

For November, I used several elements of Tsunami Rose Designs' kits. My starting point was her beautiful Floral Paper Packs! I chose to use the ones that reminded me of Autumn, with the rich golds, reds, and greens. I also used the mini file folder sets (again in the fall colors), Big Ephemera sets, and Printable Ephemera sets, along with a few freebies that can be found on her blog. The deep, rich colors blended so well with the the theme. I print on a variety of colors and weights of paper, and the sharpness of Daisy's images never disappoint!







Visit DT Kim at her youtube channel... 
Serene Bookworks for more inspiration!!


~~**~~**~~**~~



TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment